Aim and Scope
Textile & Leather Review has an aim to disseminate a fundamental, theoretical and applied scientific knowledge related to textile and leather.
Published articles present original research and advances across different disciplines including materials, technology, chemistry, economics and design related to the textile, leather, clothing and footwear industry.
Journal topics include research of different textile materials such as fibres, yarns, textile fabrics, leather, as well as composites and other fibre-based materials for various applications. Furthermore, the focus is on the technology and processes of textile, leather, clothing and footwear industry, including chemical technologies and processes for textile and leather production. In addition, the Journal welcomes articles on diverse aspects such as environment, sustainability, innovation, waste management, marketing and management, quality, textile design, fashion theory, fashion industry and more.
Textile & Leather Review publishes research, providing current information with the aim of stimulating the dissemination of research results in these fields.
The variety of perspectives provides a holistic view of the science behind textile and leather.
- Publishing frequency is quarterly (March, June, September and December)
- Publishing in the Textile & Leather Review is free of charge. There is no article processing charge (APC)
- Access to the published articles is free of charge
- Time from Submission to Publication is approx. 6-8 weeks
- Acceptance Rate for 2019 – 56%, for 2020 – 63%
- The journal’s Subject Category is Materials Science, Textiles and Chemical Engineering
* Textile & Leather Review is officially supported by the Republic of Croatia Ministry of Science and Education.